Design Department Weekly Finds: 13
Here’s what’s inspiring Designer Christina Warsheski this week
Click the pictures to see her picks!
1. Batman - Anyone else as excited as I am for this to come out? I can’t wait …
2. Color-blocked - Color-blocking on its way out?? I don’t care cause I’m still loving it.
3. Fear the Bear – Can’t wait for the season to start! And definitely interested in seeing if this player can back up Tuuka.
4. Books & Covers – I really love how people reinterprit book covers, especially this artist.
5. Purple Plastic - What??? Why? I know flatbrims are super hot right now, but would you ever wear this in the name of fashion??
6. Shake, Shake, Shake It - Loving this band. Makes me wanna dance and shake.
7. Masking It Up - Intriguing and bizarre rope masks.
8. Thirst Quencher - Fantastic summer cocktail. Just what the doctor ordered.